[ltp] Re:Forward/backward keys in Firefox

shorty linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:08:16 +1000

I would be checking xev to see if the keysyms that you set in xmodmap
are being printed. Gnome and kde stopped calling xmodmap by default a
while ago, so unless you have only recently upgraded wm versions or
something, then i dont know why it wont work. If the keys arent mapped
run 'xmodmap ~/.Xmodmap' and see what gives.

Regards=20

shorty

I used the script, but it didn't work. Then I edited the keys, to F21
and F22 as that's what I have in .Xmodmap, but still it doesn't want to
work. I don't get it... before I never needed to update
chrome/browser.jar, it just worked. Am I missing something??

--=20
Leon J.S. Brokken
Dept. of Laboratory Medicine, Tumor Biology, Lund University
UMAS, Wallenberg Laboratory, Entrance 46, 20502 Malm=F6, Sweden
Tel. +46(0)40336851, Fax +46(0)40337043
--
GnuPG: 0x3C0E8DAE | 1EE8 511D A6D3 9F9C 2F43 EB6E 8387 B051 3C0E 8DAE