[ltp] USB problem on ThinkPad 380Z

Ramius linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:53:17 +0100

Hi everyone, it's my first time on this list :)

Testing Linux compatibility on a TP 380Z (I used a Kanotix 2005-3), I
have encountered a problem with USB port. When I plug in a USB pen
drive, I get these lines in dmesg:

usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
uhci_hcd 0000:00:06.2: Unlink after no-IRQ?  Controller is probably
using the wrong IRQ.
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0in
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0out
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0out
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 2, error -110
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0in
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0out
usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0out
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 3, error -110

Google said me the problem should be a wrong IRQ or PNP setting, but I
havo no idea how I could fix this. There are no IRQ or PNP settings on
EasySetup (pressing F1 during post).
I have putted full dmesg, lspci and /proc/interrupts here:
http://www.osfb.p2pforum.it/misc/ibm_tp380z-log/

Could someone help me, please?
Thank You.