[ltp] New ATI Driver: xv fix using vbetool

Nikias Bassen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:49:48 +0100

> Which version of vbetool you're using? Did you apply any patch and
> compile the source? If you're using precompiled package, for what
> distro and which version? What kernel are you using?  I gather you're
> using the latest 8.19.10. fglrx. Could you please be so kind to send me
> the acpi suspend/resume scripts? They should be in /etc/acpi/ directory.
> Thanks indeed.

I am using vbetool 0.3-1 from debian (apt-get install vbetool)
and my kernel is 2.6.14 PREEMPT with suspend 2, fglrx 8.19.10.
I have a small script for suspend to ram here:

http://nikias.dyndns.org/~nikias/snooze

and the other one is hibernate from suspend 2, see my hibernate.conf here:

http://nikias.dyndns.org/~nikias/hibernate.conf

I am not using any other scripts.

Greetings,
Nikias