[ltp] ! (Re: New ATI Driver) - Still not much luck

Dragos Vingarzan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:17:28 +0100

Wow, this was the solution :) for the T43p. With echo -n 3
 >/proc/acpi/sleep only the dvd woke up.

All the USB stuff works after. I removed from the script all the usb and
hotplug stuff, still they work just fine after resume.

Thanx a lot Florian!