[ltp] ! (Re: New ATI Driver) - Still not much luck

Florian Reitmeir linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:58:15 +0100

On Fre, 18 Nov 2005, D. Sen wrote:

> Hi Florian. Thanks for that. Does your USB devices work after resume?
yes, i also can play some music/videos and they also resume nice. (i haven't
tested videoplay resume with the fglrx driver, but the oss driver resumes nice)
at time i use kernel 2.6.14