[ltp] Re: T21, hangs on ACPI resume

Wookey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:04:10 +0000

+++ Alexis Parseghian [05-11-22 23:37 +0100]:
> > I am in the same boat as you, same symptoms in fact.  However, I can get
> > S1 (standby) to work, which wasn't mentioned in your message.  I'll just

I am also in much the same boat, (type 2674-9BG). Sleep (fn-F4) work OK so
long as I resume within an hour or so. More than that and it doesn't come
back (in what sounds like much the same way as Alexis described)

Everything worked fine when I had a T22. This one has a different LCD and
different network card.

I havce been unable to find out how on earth one goes about debugging ACPI,
especially when resuming is broken. Or what the S1, S3, etc levels mean. Is
there a good doc I should read?

> Thanks. I'll post the results of the tests here.

please do.

Wookey