[ltp] ! (Re: New ATI Driver) - Mixed luck (words of caution)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:09:12 +1100

Happy to report that linux-kernel-2.6.13, preemption, fglrx driver
8.19.10, DRI, ACPI suspend/resume to RAM all co-exist in a stable manner.

Seems that it was indeed linux-kernel-2.6.14 that caused the instability
I reported earlier.

Cheers,
DS