[ltp] SOT: Linux friendly MP3 player

Ignacio Fernández Galván linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:12:40 +0200

Jeffrey L. Taylor, 26-10-2005:

> I am looking for a Linux friendly portable MP3 player.  Cost is a
> consideration but cheap and unreliable is not an option.  It's
> predominate use will be to listen to podcasts, webcasts, etc. on
> technical subjects.  I'm hoping that I'll get out and
> walk/run/exercise more if I can keep feeding my information greed at
> the same time.

I have a Creative MuVo N200. 512MB, works as usb-storage, plays MP3 (and
WMA, I believe), has a radio, records from mic and line-in... On the
downside: it doesn't store or show names for the radio stations and it
needs a cable (standard and included) to connect it to the computer, it
doesn't have a built-in plug. One year ago it was around 90¤.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es