[ltp] irda, Ericsson T39, gnokii problems

Sebastian Anding linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:01:21 +0200

Robert Svoboda wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have R40 and have been trying to set up connection to my
> phone.
>
> I got to the point where irdadump sees my phone. I load
> ircomm and ircomm-tty modules and start gnokii --monitor.

I tried it with my T610 and found a german page[1] which meant to set
the following parameters:

echo 1000 > /proc/sys/net/irda/min_tx_turn_time
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/irda/max_tx_window

Then I: cat /proc/net/irda/discovery and saw my phone connecting.

[1] http://www.pro-linux.de/berichte/mobiltelefone.html

PS: With kmobilephone I managed it to see my addressbook and dial.