[ltp] Z Series

François De Saedeleer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:05:16 +0200

Hello : I have a strange story to tell you !

Sometimes ago comes an error 174 on startup that was not present the
first time i turn on the computer, when it's cool.

Thus for using the cd I usually take care to place it in the computer
(ultrabay) the first time i turn it on.

Later the error came also when the computer was turned on for the first
time.

Logically i put it in the fridge and .. the error disapear.

Thus I used to do so ..

Recently, i have to put it into the congelator !

Can somebody tell me what's appening ??

Thank alls