[ltp] Re: Not amused...

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:41:20 -0500 (CDT)

Chris Schumann said:

> Thanks for letting me know what happened. Even on broadband, I use
> Squirrelmail from my job site, and Squirrelmail just crashed when trying
> to open the digest.

I use sqmail too and didn't have any issues.  I regularly accept attachments
larger than 10mb with it.  I'd check your configs, I believe some settings
have to be changed to get it to send/receive attachments larger than 2mb. (I
don't know what they are though, sorry)

> So I lost all the messages in that digest. How pleasant. And I still don't
> know who to be miffed at..

I'd be miffed at your sqmail admin; it worked just fine for me.

> But jeez, to be forced to wait 7 or 8 minutes for that kind of crap... wow.

I can't imagine being on dialup...

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com