[ltp] Re: Not amused...

Bram van Leur linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:48:03 +0200

Chris Schumann wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know what happened. Even on broadband, I use
> Squirrelmail from my job site, and Squirrelmail just crashed when
> trying to open the digest.

Crashing on such a simple thing as an attached image should give you
enough reason to file a bug for the squirrelmail-folks

> So I lost all the messages in that digest. How pleasant. And I still
> don't know who to be miffed at..

You can look it up (together with the messages you've missed) in the
archives: http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/

> But jeez, to be forced to wait 7 or 8 minutes for that kind of
> crap... wow.

I consider this a misconfiguration in the mailinglist, as it can be set
to keep large mails for moderation first. Who currently maintains this list?

- Bram!