[ltp] how to play drm WMAs (on my thinkpad)

The Dave linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:20:04 -0700

Vijay-

You might look at the dries, and dag repositories for the libraries
which crack this stuff.

I was able to find the libraries to manipulate my AAC's from iTunes and
the MP4 files fro my cell phone that way.

Also, look at the mplayer
(http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html) web site, they have
a library of all the windows codecs and how to install them.

Almost, all that DRM stuff is instantly cracked.  Try googling for:
crack wma drm linux dvd jon

D.