[ltp] R52 dmidecode output

Frank Gevaerts linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:48:34 +0200

Hi,

On my R52 (1846AQG), dmidecode gives "Version: ThinkPad H" in the System
Information section, while I believe "ThinkPad R52" would be expected.
Does anyone else see this ?
Also, if anyone has the same model (1846AQG), what Version: do you have ?

I am asking this because the hdaps driver does not recognize my laptop
because of this, and I'd like to know if it makes sense to include
"Thinkpad H" in the recognized list there.

Frank