[ltp] Configuring Mouse Device

Reza Shahidi Nejad linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:24:21 +0430

------=_Part_5651_32626777.1145552061161

Sorry for annoying you this much, but I found something new. After changing
my device type from "mouse" to "synaptics", I recieved these messages:

Configurd Mouse No Synaptics event device found (Checked 14 Nodes)
 Configurd Mouse The evdev kernel module seems to be missing.
Query no synaptics: 000000
(EE) Configurd Mouse No synaptics touchpad detected and no repeateed device
(EE) Configured Mouse unable to query/initialize synaptics hardware.
PreInit failed for input device configured mouse.
No Core Pointer.

Any Suggestion?

ta ba'd
REZA++

------=_Part_5651_32626777.1145552061161

nging my device type from &quot;mouse&quot; to &quot;synaptics&quot;, I rec=
ieved these messages: </div>
v>
eed device</div>
div>