[ltp] Can one suspend on a T20?

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:32:08 -0700

I've had T23 laptops suspending with ACPI correctly after updating their
BIOS.  With an older bios my T23 would suspend with ACPI but had
problems resuming.  I believe all thinkpads will do APM which is pretty
easy to get working.  ACPI, depending on your linux distribution of
choice, may require some scripts to be written that do event handling
for lid closes or other things.

Have you tried APM suspending?

--
Michael Perry | Do or do not. There is no try --Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org