[ltp] blueetooth

Carles Pina i Estany linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:00:35 +0200

Hello,

In a T60 laptop, I have:
pinux:/proc/acpi/ibm# cat bluetooth
status:         enabled
commands:       enable, disable

So it seems that bluetooth is enabled. But bluetooth led is not
lighthing, and in lsusb bluetooth is not appearing.

I have the modules of thinkwiki webpage loaded, but:

pinux:/proc/acpi/ibm# /etc/init.d/bluetooth start
Starting bluetooth: hcid sdpd sdp_options rfcommCan't get on system bus.

Anyone could confirm if in lsusb list should appear bluetooth device?
I think that 2 days ago, just pressing Fn+F5 bluetooth appeared. Today I
have acpi_ibm and other modules, but it shouldn't be a problem...

thank you,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona