[ltp] T60p officially supported with SuSE SLED 10 by Levono

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:56:17 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Brad Langhorst wrote:

> According to the press release the target price is ~$3100 for the T60p.
> The T60p (with windows home) i priced out at about $2100.
>
> Lets hope that $3100 is for some maxed out ram config or something...

Hmm... That's only 1700 odd pounds, if they don't do the usual
straight dollar-to-pound transfer, which is low for a top of the line
thinkpad... so it might well be an accurate price. There's usually
a lot of variation though, what with CPU, LCD, disc, DVD writer model
variation and so forth. I don't thikn the memory makes all that much
difference to the laptop price these days though.