[ltp] Vote on the design of future ThinkPad

Baz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:04:30 -0800

------=_Part_23783_6323.1166634270907

On 12/20/06, George Katsitadze <george.katsitadze@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> There's an interesting vote going on, which might decide the future of
> ThinkPad
> designs.
>
> http://www.whichsideareyouon.com/
>
> Cheers,
> George
> --

Though I voted for the black, the titanium is nice.  It might be that Lenovo
is peeling away some Apple Powerbook/MacBook users.  The important thing is
they do NOT change the fundamentals.  I read an article from last summer,
that Lenovo is still using Yamato Labs in Japan, though they have moved some
of their own staff there.  It was a dual working relationship.  It's a good
sign.

--
"...heart and soul....one will burn."
- Joy Division