[ltp] Vote on the design of future ThinkPad

Michelle Klein-Hass linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:21:36 -0800

If they are using the old Yamato Labs, then WTF are current Thinkpads=20
sucking so bad???

I voted classic black, of course.

I recently obtained a MacBook. It easily outclasses the current=20
ThinkPads. I'm sold on it. I suspect that for every Mac person Lenovo=20
peels away there are two that went the direction I did: from my Linux=20
ThinkPad 600x to my MacBook.

BTW the BlackMacBook is very, very ThinkPad-esque, including a sweet=20
rubber coating that is almost exactly like the 600 series coating.=20
However, I went with a white one. Better Bang/Buck ratio. And why not=20
get the most Apple-y version?

This poll is NOT going to solve current Lenovo quality issues.

Michelle