[ltp] X41 Table - SD card, screen rotation

Luca De Cicco linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:05:33 +0100

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:41:25 +0000
Richard Neill <rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Luca De Cicco wrote:
> > Hi there to the list.
> >
> > I'm an happy owner of a X41 Tablet. I managed to install debian
> > gnu/linux without any problems and to get working all devices
> > including fingerprint scanner. The only missing parts are SD card
> > (i tried SDHCI but it doesn't detect mmc inserts/ejects) and the
> > on-the-fly screen rotation.
> >
> > Is there anyone who is able to use SD card and to rotate the screen
> > on the fly?
>
> I don't know about the SD card (dmesg?), but have you tried xrandr?

Yes i tried xrandr and it doesn't work. I heard some rumours about
adding the support for the i810 driver in the next xorg release.

Is there anyone who can confirm it works with xorg cvs?

Luca