[ltp] Searching for an old IBM warhorse

Bernd Illig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:30:55 +0100

I second Michelle=B4s recommendation. A 600x is always a good pick. I
don=B4t know _every_ Linux distribution, but nearly every distro I tried
did work on this laptop. At the moment our 600x is running with
VectorLinux 5.0.1 SOHO, a user-friendly Slackware 10.1 derivate.

Regards,

Bernd Illig
Muenster, Germany
(T23/Mandriva2006/Sylpheed)

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:44:55 -0800 Michelle
Klein-Hass <bosslady@msgeek.com> wrote:

>=20
> 600x is the perfect Linux notebook. The only thing you might have to fidd=
le=20
> with a little is the XOrg configuration. Also make sure you boot with ACP=
I=20