[ltp] T60

Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:06:37 +0000 (GMT)

On closer inspection it looks like the PC Card slot is still a double
(two eject buttons on the photo), so it's just a bit of confusion
from the text.  Also, the vents at the back are to draw in cold air,
and there are still vents on the side for hot out, so your knees and
cats are ok.

They do say a little worryingly that the screen brightness "isn't
stellar", but who knows.  I suspect Lenovo wouldn't make a mistake
there, which would be fatal - it's fine on my T40.  Can't tell if
the top is the same material as before - one closeup makes it look
a bit cheaper, but it may be the photo.

Windows key is back as in previous new Lenovos, and the "ThinkVantage"
button is now blue - outrageous.  Whoever invented that last word
should be arrested for crimes against the English language.

Honey