[ltp] Problem with X (Radeon 7500)

Ignacio Fernández Galván linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:16:49 +0100

Alex Deucher, 06-01-2006:

> there were some problems with dynamic clocks in the version of xorg
> 6.8.x radeon driver, which I later fixed.  that's why I asked if you
> have tried cvs/6.9/7.0.  I suspect this may actually be related to the
> the setup of the memory controller that benh has been trying to fix:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2005-December/011679.html

Sorry, I didn't reply to your original question... No, I haven't tried
different xorg versions, I'm running with the one supplied with my
distribution (6.8.2) and I prefer sticking to distro-packages if possible.
At the moment, as long as I suspend to disk instead of shutting down,
everything works fine. But I'll report back whenever I update the system.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y moviles desde 1 centimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com