[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Kris Steenhaut linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:58:31 +0100

Macskassy Csaba schreef:

>>> ibm.. .
>>> thinkpads...  :'-(
>>>

>>> I would like to invite to take a more mature point of view. The
>>> spoil is
>>> on the IBM side, as that firm turned it's PC department included the
>>> the Thinkpads into a high loss department.
>>
> Well, I as a customer do not really care about who spoiled it. I just
> know  that until now tp-s have been _the best_ notebooks ever made.
> With the  taking over of the production of tp-s there comes great
> responsibility.

Responsibility? To what? To whom?
The brand name is their property now, and they can do with it whatever
they like. Besides that, Chinese didn't "take over", on the contrary,
they acquiered the property in trade of a lot of USD (thus not Yuan).

Big companies don't bother about responsability, they just bother about
money. No difference between Americans and Chinese in that respect.

--
Groeten uit Gent,

   Kris