[ltp] ThinkPad X60

Dario Lopez-Kästen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:13:08 +0100

Hello, I am new to this list and am a future ThinkPad user. I have just
ordered a ThinkPad X60 to replace my old, and big, Dell Latitude C840.

I am using gentoo at the moment and plan to continue to do so. My
colleagues tell me that traditionally ThinkPads have been very
Linux-firendly.

Still, the X60 is a new machine, so I am curious about what kind of
incompatibilities I should expect when setting up the machine.

Any help is appreciated.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley