Antwort: [ltp] Occasionally, external USB HD doesn't work after resume

Matthias Runge linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:06:12 +0100

IMHO, suspend of USB is broken. Just unload USB modules before suspend and
reload them afterwards.

Regards,
--
Matthias Runge

"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@inka.de>
Gesendet von: linux-thinkpad-admin@linux-thinkpad.org
23.01.2006 14:13
Bitte antworten an
linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org

An
linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Kopie

Thema
[ltp] Occasionally, external USB HD doesn't work after resume

*Ocasionally*, my external USB HD doesn't work after resuming my T41
(Slackware, kernel 2.6.14.4) from suspend to RAM.  I've not thoroughly
invesitgated the problem yet, but perhaps it's a known one which doesn't
need further investigation. Especially I wonder whether this is a HW or
a SW problem.

Anyone?
--
Felix E. Klee