[ltp] HELP NEW HELP NEW !! ??

Carlin Mitchell linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:37:52 +0000

Or, you could relax. You go out and socialize with live people and relize
that that you are an anal retentive control freak that likes computers
because they are always available and require no emotional involvment. There
are thousands like you like that prefer to cruise the web at a SAFE distance
from real people. I got linux running on another machine with the help a
friend from the bar. Thanks for taking time to try to help me but you all
need to fucking relax.