[ltp] R52 - ACPI - 18586MM

Onno Benschop linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:55:44 +1000

Greetings,

I'm trying to get the following working:

    * DRI and GLX support
    * Dual Head support

I'm running Debian with X.org 6.9.0. According to the thinkwiki I should
install the DRI snapshot. I've done that, it succeeds, installs, then
when I restart the X server, I get a black screen. No errors that I can
observe. I've tried several xorg.conf files from other "working" setups,
I've even hacked together my own, but it's just not coming together for m=
e.

If I comment out the loading of DRI and GLX, all is fine.

I'm running kernel 2.6.11

Any suggestions?

--=20
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27=B052'34" - E151=B015'43" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

Proudly supported by Skipper Trucks, Highway1, Concept AV, Sony Central, =
Dalcon
ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   onno@itmaze.=
com.au