[ltp] Help needed: DMI data

Gregory Benulis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:36:42 -0400

Hey,
    This is my first posting. I have a 2003 vintage 768mb, 2.0Ghz,
Thinkpad A31 running Windows XP Pro and Slackware current (as of June
2006). It is a little non-standard as the USB controller was damaged so
the internal USB does not work nor does the internal sound chip. I use a
NEC cardbus USB 2.0 controller with a Turtle Beach USB Audio Advantage
Micro to get sound. I have a second hard drive in the Ultra Bay which
has Slack on it. I use the XP boot loader to chainload lilo on the
second drive MBR. I am using the 2.6.16.16 kernel and the xorg radeonfb
driver. In glxgears I get about 1055fps in the default window size and
about 400fps with the window expanded to about two thirds of my 1024x768
display and 200fps full screen. For wireless I use a cardbus Netgear
WG511T and the madwifi driver in cunjunction with ifplugd and ifmetric,
which work great.
    I compiled and installed the dmidecode command. Here is the output:
|| IBM || 2652PBU || Not Available || IBM || 2652PBU || Not Available ||
IBM ||IBM || Not Available ||Not Available || IBM || 1NET15WW (1.09 ) ||
04/06/2005|| <nowiki>Handle 0x0026, DMI type 11, 5 byte   String 1: IBM
ThinkPad Embedded Controller -[1NHT04WW-1.01    ]-</nowiki> ||

As there was no entry in the table for A31 I am posting the output here.

Greg