[ltp] Bad news for us ...

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Jun 2006 07:43:57 -0400

On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 13:08 +0200, Laurent Gilson wrote:
> The little problem i see with that: which are the alternatives ? Which
> reliable, esay-to-maintain, linux laptop is sold right here, right
> now?

	As the archives for this list would seem to attest, as well as the
Linux on Laptops page, that answer would seem to be... well, every
single Thinkpad sold to date. I can personally attest to a 560E, 600E,
T22, T23, and most-recently a T42p, working flawlessly in every way with
Linux, almost straight out of the box with minimal tweaking.

	Take your pick from this list:

	http://www.linux-laptop.net/

--
David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com

"Erosion of civil liberties... is a threat to national security."