[ltp] T60 and ACPI and hdaps

Jeff Grafton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

If you do figure out what fixes are necessary to get suspend working, I
would be very interested in hearing this - feel free to reply to me
personally if you don't want to spam the list.

As for the HDAPS, I'll echo the others on this one - the reason it
probably wasn't working for you (even when adding the model string) is
that the manufacturer string has changed to "LENOVO" instead of "IBM" as
well.

- Jeff Grafton