[ltp] T60 and ACPI and hdaps

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:39:43 -0400

I think I recall having a similar problem during the SuSE 10.1 beta
cycle, and they applied some patches to either the kernel or their
powersave daemon to get things working.  Bottom line, suspend and
Hibernate work on SuSE 10.1, and if you search their bugzilla, you
should be able to find more details on the specific change that was
made to get it working.

Thanks,
    Aaron