[ltp] belt & suspenders suspend-to-ram script for acpid

Eric Jorgensen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:16:50 -0600

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:52:44 +0100
Richard Neill <rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> >    The X21 is just an X20 with a faster cpu - and has no 3d accel at
> > all. You have a much newer ATi graphics chip.
>
> Thanks. Although I also have a Rage Mobility.  I can get about 600 fps
> out of glxgears if I load the dri module in xorg.conf, and *disable*
> mesa (software emulation of OpenGL).

   Hmm, the Mobility P/M are really Mach64 chips (not Rage chips at all)
but are supposed to have some sort of 3d capability which was not
supported at all last time i tried to get it working, which was years
ago.

   I might look into it.