[ltp] skinny fonts

Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:07:56 +0200

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 02:18:56PM -0800, noc ops wrote:
> My current font appearance seems to be thin, skinny and faint
> (monochrome style if you will). I'm not sure if I can e-mail an image to
> the list due to message size limit (?) to show you what I mean, sorry.

This is what my fonts look like:

  http://mg.pov.lt/dualpapergui.png
  http://mg.pov.lt/restview/restviewhttp.png

I am quite happy with them.  1024x768, LCD with RGB subpixel order.
The font is 10pt Verdana at 96 dpi.  I've enabled subpixel rendering
and full hinting in the GNOME settings dialog.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
This host is a black hole at HTTP wavelengths. GETs go in, and nothing
comes out, not even Hawking radiation.
		-- Graaagh the Mighty on rec.games.roguelike.angband

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU--