[ltp] Re: Restarting Wifi on T20 w/ ACM after suspend to RAM

Frank Huddleston linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:28:26 -0600

--------------090602000808010206060407

The cardctl program apparently isn't included in the OpenSUSE distro,
but I found pccardctl at
http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/pcmcia/pcmcia.html#pcmciautils,
and that worked fine. Thanks.

About the suspend scripts: where and what are they? I believe they are
different depending on what type of power management is used. I
incorrectly reported mine as ACM: it's APM. So what scripts should I
look for?

Thanks,

Frank Huddleston

--------------090602000808010206060407

<head>
</head>
program apparently isn't included in the OpenSUSE distro, but I found
pccardctl at
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/pcmcia/pcmcia.html#pcmciautils">http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/pcmcia/pcmcia.html#pcmciautils</a>,
and that worked fine. Thanks.<br>
About the suspend scripts: where and what are they? I believe they are
different depending on what type of power management is used. I
incorrectly reported mine as ACM: it's APM. So what scripts should I
look for?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Frank Huddleston<br>

--------------090602000808010206060407--