[ltp] radeon thinkpads LCD plus DVI port

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 00:52:39 +0200

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

Hello.

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 10:52, Alex Deucher wrote:
>=20
> Make sure you set:
> Option "MonitorLayout" "LVDS, TMDS"
> in the device section of your config.  We are not yet able to
> auto-detect this setup.

Yes, that's was I changed in the config file. Still the same problem
as in the earlier mail.

Is it right to just copy the new radeon_drv.so into
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/ ? (It's the place where I find the
radeon_drv.so from my distro, Debian unstable) Is anything else
needed?

I have uploaded my config and log:

http://www.datenfreihafen.org/~stefan/tmp/xorg.conf
http://www.datenfreihafen.org/~stefan/tmp/Xorg.0.log

=46rom lspci:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R250
[Mobility FireGL 9000] (rev 02)

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU