[ltp] Java Zombies

Andrew Barr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:17:40 -0400

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 09:52 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> [ 2869.087000] evbug.c: Event. Dev: isa0060/serio0/input0, Type: 0,
Code: 0, Value: 0

> I have no idea what these are. I will check a bit more...

This is the event input debug module. It basically prints information
about every event the input layer receives. I used this at one point to
figure out why a USB keyboard was not sending keycodes _or_ scancodes on
some keys.

You need to remove it from your kernel (I don't know how to disable it
if it is built in) or it will constantly spam your syslog like that. :(

Andrew