[ltp] XRandR

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:43:59 -0400

--=-=-=

/ "Alex Deucher" <alexdeucher@gmail.com> was heard to say:
|> User error? Anyone have a clue stick handy?
|
| try this:
| replace the metamodes option in your first config with this:
|       Option          "MetaModes" "1600x1200-1600x1200 1600x1200"

Thank you.

Is there any fiddling that will change the viewport when switching
modes? It's handy to get 1600x1200 without logging out, but it's a
little awkward that there are a bunch of windows "down there" that I
can't reach anymore.[*]

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[*] It's not really a show stopper, of course, because I can drag
them all up first if that's what it takes.

=2D-=20
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | He that overvalues himself will
http://nwalsh.com/            | undervalue others, and he that
                              | undervalues others will oppress