[ltp] R300 - supress error output?

Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:46:35 +1000

--=-aBb75POaHZjg+BTKL1CX

Hi,

I'm having R300 DRI support running under xorg 7.0 / Mesa 6.5 on Gentoo.

The issue is that both the official Macromedia FlashPlayer plugin and
the gnash plugin make both Firefox and Epiphany crash.

=46rom the error output i can conclude that it they actually don't crash
but rather shut themselves down because the Gecko engine recieves an X
error.

When I run a flash movie in gnash on the console directly, i get the
following output:

File r300_render.c function r300Fallback line 486
Software fallback:ctx->Line.SmoothFlag

I'm getting similar stuff with glxgears. I assume that this is what
Gecko gets as an error. So I think if i can disable that kind of error
report from the R300 driver, everything should be fine.

Is there any way to do that? Does someone have similar experience?

Andr=E9.

--=-aBb75POaHZjg+BTKL1CX

--=-aBb75POaHZjg+BTKL1CX--