[ltp] linux on my T43p

Igor V. Rafienko linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:10:44 +0200 (MEST)

on Sep 14, 2006, 09:55, Pino Giaquinto wrote:

> I see on internet that I must use 1 CD (to boot) and some DVDs for backup...
> Can you help me to create this set? Step by step please, I don't know RnR!

You know, you *could* try checking the thinkwiki:

<http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Ordering_Recovery_CDs>

(Or just search for "rescue recovery" on thinkwiki). There is a lot of
pointers to what/how/etc, covering making the backup, restoring from
backup, fixing the MBR, and so forth.

ivr
--
"You have an internet connection on your calculator."
"You can type 70 words per minute -- on a TI-82."