[ltp] Problem with suspend2

Maciej Piechotka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:42:34 +0000 (UTC)

My ThinkPad R51e cannot go throught doing atomic copy. If I press R it
switch "Reboot/Do not reboot", but no other key works.
On suspend2-users mailing lists they suspected disk driver.

My system:
Gentoo GNU/Linux, kernel: beyond-sources(it's standard sources + ck
patchset + suspend2 + reiser4 + few other patches) 2.6.17.40.
However it didn't worked with suspend2-sources. hibernate-script 1.93-6

Did anyone have the same problems? Could anybody helps?

Regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/