[ltp] What is the quality of the lenovo 3000 ?

Francois Maltey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
03 Apr 2007 11:53:09 +0200

Hello,

Perhaps I might replace my 30 month old T42.

I also know the R50.

The Tnn serie is better than the Rnn serie. It's obvious !
But the Rnn is finer to repare than laptop of other marks.

I'm looking for a mid-size laptop : 14" or 15" or 15.4"
Not a very little laptop as Xnn nor a large one as Znn.

My T42 has a 1600x1200 screen...
Perhaps I won't buy a so fine screen : too expensive.

My question is : how are the 3000 laptop of lenovo ?
Can I compare Rnn serie to 3000-N100 serie ?
Or one serie is better than the other.

I use my laptop several hours per day. So I'm looking for a solid one
with a 3 year insurance.

Do you have any council for a linux (debian) laptop ?

Have a good day.

Francois