[ltp] Is the t60 is a goog succesor for a t42.

Phil linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:20:16 +0100

I've gone from T40p to T60 dual-core 2GHz and it's been great. I've got
14.1" screen (1400x1050) and installed Ubuntu 7.04 - everything worked
out of the box including suspend to ram, suspend to disk, wifi, etc etc.
Screen excellent with the open source drivers (including support for
desktop effects) but NOT dual-head. ATI proprietary drivers work fine
with dual-head. I'm completely happy with it, wouldn't go back to the T40.

Phil