[ltp] cancel out HD noise

Gilson Laurent linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:52:07 +0200

Hello,

> How good is your network?

Very good, but i'm not always online.

> [sshfs works really well, and is easy to set up for the client. You
> don't need anything else on the server except sshd.]

[sshfs also maxes out most older CPUs. The encrypting part is very hard for a X-Scale like the slug uses or even a PII. But the Network Block Devices under Linux work very fine and fast enough. But no encrypting, no login/password, only 1 client per device... so use with care and only in special cases]

(Something is eating my mails to the list. Spamfilter ?)

Thanks