[ltp] T61 Feedback noise

Sin Tzu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:57:15 +0200

------=_Part_7607_33146803.1199015835147

this happened to me when the main volume controlled the microphone volume
mute the microphone it might solve your problem
(this can be done using a number of programs, a sure bet is alsamixer)

On Dec 29, 2007 10:43 PM, John Jason Jordan &lt;<a href="mailto:johnxj@comcast.net">johnxj@comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">