[ltp] S2ram/S2disk on SuSE 10.2 Z60m

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 08:10:12 -0500

If you're using KDE in 10.2, there is no GUI to configure suspend on
lid close.  This is one of the popular bugs in their tracker.  But
there is a config file you can edit to get that -- see
http://en.opensuse.org/KPowersave_0.7.x_config_tutorial

On the T60p Core 2 Duo I tried, suspend to RAM works OK but suspend to
disk is hosed.

Thanks,
       Aaron