[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.14-20070701 available in sf.net

Jon Escombe linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:58:47 +0100 (BST)

----- "Henrique de Moraes Holschuh" <hmh@hmh.eng.br> wrote:
> I have released version 0.14-20070701 of thinkpad-acpi through the
> sourceforge.net release system.
>
> It is available as patches against Linux 2.6.20.14 and 2.6.21.5 at:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117042&package_id=230205
>
> This is a major update release, with exciting new functionality:
>
> 	* Input layer support (HAL will really like this)
> 	* Radio switch support
> 	* "tpb" hot keys support on recent ThinkPads
> 	* autoload based on DMI tables
>
> It is also one I would really appreciate some comments on, because this
> stuff is going to ship in 2.6.23 and needs to be sent to upstream soon.  It
> changes the way userspace should deal with thinkpad-acpi hot keys (unless
> you configure thinkpad-acpi into deprecated mode at kernel compile time).

On my T60, I don't get a hotkey_radio_sw sysfs entry for the radio switch. I do see the "radio switch found; radios are enabled" message though. Any hints for debugging this?

Thanks,
Jon.