[ltp] CALL FOR TESTING: thinkpad-acpi BETA release
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:07:52 +0200
On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 08:12:52PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
Okay, just tried with 2.11:
* Brightness buttons work and generate the "video LCD0 0000008
00000000" events, however, no "ibm/hotkey HKEY 00000080 00005010"
* The brightness changes without any delay now
* The "thinkpad_acpi: unknown LID-related hotkey event: 0x5010" messages
disappeared, however "set_level status: 0" still remains on every
brightness button press.
* Volume buttons produce the same result as with 2.07.
* Other hotkeys, except the Thinklight, do *not* work. No Fn+F2 through
F5, F8 through F9, F12 or the zoom key (Fn+space) or the multimedia
keys available through Fn+cursor keys. Not even with echo 0xffffffff >
To be honest, I didn't test the latter with 2.07. I will see if I can
reflash 2.07 and test it again.