[ltp] does anyone have the iwl3945 driver working?

Grant Williamson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:30:56 -0400

I have had mixed results using the iwl3945 driver, I using the latest
mac80211 & iwlwifi patched on the latest fc6 kernel.
The driver worked fine for me  with wpa-psk, although suspend/resume
cause it to do nasty things (I needed to make sure that my ipw3945
kernel module was no longer available). I  have however had issues
connecting using  eap-tls. I  will keep testing, however  the ipw3945 is
still a better choice for most people until the iwlwifi matures.